Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whacha doing now?

The creative process is messy -- at least at my house it is.

This has been going on at QC for weeks. I began by pulling out ALL of the photos that were left to me from previous generations.

Sorting and putting them in organized piles and then into boxes was the first step. The second stage was to start making notebooks for each major family group.


And now I am making the notebook of my father's life interesting to read. I've written eight pages of stories and have sent them off to my brothers to edit and add their own memories.

I've grouped the photos into categories and am having fun putting them into scrapbook form.

I'm tired of the mess that has decorated our garden room for the past few weeks but I should be done in the next few days.


rita

No comments: