Wednesday, May 27, 2009

There's a new cat in the neighborhood

Quirky Kitty has been absent from his happy hunting grounds for many weeks now. I reasoned that he and his family had moved from the neighborhood.


When a younger, more agile cat had taken Quirky's spot in the garden, I was positive that he must be gone because he was a good defender of his favorite spot.

He has been replace by this beauty. We call him Leopard Kat for the moment. He too, likes that particular spot and watches with intense patience for movement in the soil and when he sees the slightest jiggle he digs furiously. I haven't a clue what it is that lives under the soil that holds the interest of a cat but it must be pretty juicy.


This guy and I are going to have trouble. He is so agile and I've seen him jump to the height of the bird feeders while they are occupied. THIS MUST BE STOPPED.
rita

No comments: