Monday, August 4, 2008

Home Tours

Are you a Peeping Tom? I wish it weren't illegal. I love to walk past homes when it is possible to look through the windows and see how other people arrange their furniture, color their walls and display their treasured keepsakes. Of course this has to be done discretely or you run the chance of being put in an uncomfortable position -- handcuffed in the back of a patrol car.

But here is a perfectly legal and safe way to fulfill that urge to peek into other people's way of life. Hooked on Houses is having a tour. Beginning Tuesday morning click on the address below to go to her site and click on all the others blog sites who have joined in this fun.


2 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Rita - thanks for stopping by!! We've loved looking through your Quirky Cottage - how fabulous! We loved the quirky pillars and....you have a curved wall too!!! Neat! Thanks for your own tour (great idea for the laundry by the way!)
Have a great day!
Karla & Karrie

Melissa said...

Rita,

Thank you for stopping by Sunbonnet Cottage.

I love, love, love your blog and home. I wish we were neigbors, so we could go shopping and decorate together. I love your style. Fun!

I am going to add you to my favorites.

Hope we can visit again soon.

Melissa
Sunbonnet Cottage