Friday, August 15, 2008

This and That and some other things

My darling daughter wants me to help her with some home decorating projects as soon as I retire from the 8 to 5 world. Since her decorating style is different from mine I've been doing some collecting of photos that will help me to make the shift to her own special quirkyness.

While this is more my style than hers (I'm having a little bit of trouble make that shift) I love the subtleness of the pattern of this chair.
Below is her style. She owns several of these wonderful pieces from Sweetwater Farms.
See here for more of this great furniture






Now for something completely different. Here is my absolutely favorite gladiola growing in our garden.

One more unique cake idea . . .



Mrs.RGS

3 comments:

Blogger said...

That is some pretty furniture and I love your Glad, too, so pretty :)

Bella

Suzanne said...

What fun furniture! Good luck helping your daughter!

ellemenope said...

Awesome flower! What's it's name?