Monday, September 22, 2008

Autumn Deco

The weather is cool and cloudy this weekend so it feels right to put out the brown and orange decorative items.

I walked passed this set of birds three times at an estate sale until I heard them say they would be devastated if they did not come home with me. The first time I looked at them I thought they were beautiful but I didn't NEED them. The second time I walked passed them they looked even sweeter to me. The third time I heard them say, "You will regret it if you leave us here." And they were right. As soon as I got them home I knew they will always be special to me.





Mrs.RGS

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Everything looks so pretty and autumn like.

Blogger said...

They're adorable and I love your fall decor, too :)

Bella

Bridget said...

I was home with a sick child yesterday and decided I would start pulling my fall things out. Well, fall decorations with a little halloween thrown in, I love Halloween.

Kim said...

I have slowly begun the fall decorations. We can finally turn off the air conditioners so I feel more like it now.
I love what you've done.