Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Share and Share alike . . .

The Cottage Master picked up a cold virus and shared with me. I went to DD's house to help her but got sick and then shared with her. Her sweet hubs came home yesterday -- we are all hoping that she DOESN'T share with him.


Remember this yummy house I saw a few weeks ago?


I was shopping when I spotted this same color combination on TWO buildings downtown. They face different directions making their addresses on different streets BUT viewed from this angle they are quite striking.



Mrs.RGS

3 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog and entered my giveaway. I love the raspberry color of that house!
Catherine

Melissa said...

I love the color combination.

I have some awards for you.

Melissa

Kim said...

I hope you are feeling better by Thanksgiing. David was sick several years ago and we had to cancel going to my parents house at the last minute. So that year we had our first no turkey Thanksgiving.