Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not Again !!!!!

Before I went to bed I watched the local news on television where the beautiful weather woman (who would never lie because she is so beautiful) said that all of the snow that is coming our way would all fall north of Quirky Cottage.

When I woke up this is what I saw . . .

I poked my head out the door and yelled

Stop it

Two hours later.

Stop it
And another two hours later.
Stop it !!!!!
But this is what we are left with. Thankfully it isn't very deep but it's not going away. On the news the beautiful weather woman keeps remarking how surprised she is that the city of Quirky Cottage got so much snow.
In her defense I must tell you that predicting the weather in this part of the world is very difficult. It is a joke to all how often the experts are wrong. I've even heard of weather predictors who have given up their jobs and moved to an area where predicting the weather is more . . . predictable. Wimps.
Mrs.RGS

No comments: