Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Where are YOU?

It's been a hard winter for us weather-wise. Last week it was warm and spring-like. I spent time outside with the pruning tools and found lots of green tips poking out of the soil promising to burst into color in a few weeks.

This week it has rained all day, every day until Thursday when it SNOWED.

We all seem to have the same longing on our hearts. As I wander around town I hear snipettes of conversations about the weariness of winter and being anxious for spring.

Just looking at seed catalogs and the photos on Flicker has given my soul a shot of hope of things to come.



I could stare at this all day long.

rita

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am so ready for spring! The colors and fresh flowers in the house always brightens everything up.

Llyn M said...

That PINK is gorgeous! What is it??

ellemenope said...

The pink looks like apple blossoms, but the aqua colored flower? wowzers...