Monday, April 27, 2009

This week . . .

The land of the office cubes use to occupy 40 hours a week for me -- before I retired in October of last year.
It was a good living but retirement is a good life.


Last January, when the weather was dreary and drippy I was asked if I would return to the office to complete a project that would need doing in late April. It seemed like a good idea, at the time.

It is time to fulfill my commitment -- now that the weather is nice. I'm sure the weeds in my flower beds will wait a few more days while I return to the world of cubes.



It was great to see so many of my old co-workers and get caught up on the office gossip. All the same coffee stains were still on the floor, and the office had a familiar smell.
rita

1 comment:

Evie said...

That must have felt strange - being in your old office! I know I always love seeing my old co-workers but the office - nah!!!